Rand McNally’s new annual edition of its Motor Carriers’ Road Atlas marks the 40th anniversary of the professional drivers’ atlas.
The 2021 edition features fully updated truck-accessible roads, state trucking regulations, and fuel tax charts, and is available in paperback as well as a version with laminated pages and a stay-flat spiral binding.
The new edition has thousands of updates to the maps as well as revised regulatory and state/province information, including:
- Updated U.S. state and Canadian province maps
- Revised restricted routes, low-clearance, and weigh station locations
- 22-page mileage directory (includes more than 40,000 truck-route-specific, city-to-city mileages)
- Updated fuel tax chart
- Revised state and province information (weight and size limitations, registration guidelines, and contact information for state police and operating authorities)
- Hotlines for road construction and conditions
- Updated toll system contact information for each state
- Updated review of Hazardous Materials (Hazmat) regulations
See all comments