The audio seminar will help fleet managers understand why people do what they do and how you can modify unsafe behavior throughout your organization. The seminar will look at real life success stories and help start you down a path toward not only better safety performance, but happier and more productive personnel throughout your organization.
• Learn about measuring driver performance
• Learn about continuous training techniques
• Learn about positive reinforcement - finding and recognizing drivers doing things right
• Learn practical keys to increase retention by involving your whole company in the safety process
• Learn the basic steps to cultivate and modify driver safety performance.
Speakers include Jeff Davis, vice president of Safety & Human Resource for Jet Express Inc.; Thomas Lansing, director of Safety & Personnel for Hogan Transports Inc.; and Don Osterberg, vice president of Safety for Schneider National Inc.
For more information and to register on-line, visit www.truckload.org/tla/index.shtml.