Rand McNally Releases 33rd Edition of Motor Carriers’ Road Atlas
July 15, 2013 - Products
The newest edition of Rand McNally’s Motor Carriers’ Road Atlas is now available at travel centers and other retailers nationwide, as well as online.
Updated annually with new routes and critical state safety information, the new edition includes content uniquely tailored to the business of the over-the-road commercial truck driver. The 2014 edition includes:
- Revised state and province maps, including updated mileages in the state mileage guides;
- Updated highways showing the latest truck roadways as designated by the Surface Transportation Assistance Act (STAA), also known as “designated” highways;
- Coverage of Hazardous Materials Regulations;
- A 22-page mileage directory with more than 40,000 truck-route-specific, city-to-city mileages;
- Fully updated state and province charts including more than 400 changes to truck-specific state contacts – such as operating authority contacts, emergency police, and vehicle registration.
The Motor Carriers’ Road Atlas is available in paperback and a spiral-bound, laminated Deluxe version.
Request information about this product
Go directly to this company's home page