TravelCenters of America, operator of the TA and Petro Stopping Centers travel center brands, has announced the grand reopening of its location at I-95, Exit 29 in Brunswick, Ga., as a TA- branded full-service truck stop/travel center.
Previously, this location's services did not include diesel fuel or other professional driver amenities.
Amenities at this travel center now include:
- 107 truck parking spaces on a spacious, well-lit parking lot;
- 8 diesel lanes, with DEF available at the island;
- A 6-bay TA Truck Service facility;
- Fully stocked Travel Store with a quick-service deli;
- 10 showers;
- Subway, Burger King, and Starbuck's quick-service dining options;
- A drivers lounge;
- StayFit Fitness Room and Walking Trail;
- RoadSquad Connect emergency roadside service, available 24/7/365; and
- UltraOone Rewards Program kiosk and swiping system.
This location also offers a variety of other full-service professional driver amenities, including, Wi-Fi, CAT scale, ATM, check cashing, Western Union and TripPak services. BP-branded gasoline is offered at 16 fueling positions.
The location was previously branded as a Goasis motorist plaza, also operated by TravelCenters.