Pilot Flying J announced the opening of a Pilot Travel Center in Tucson, Ariz., featuring full amenities for professional drivers.
Located off Interstate 10 at exit 268 at 5570 E. Travel Plaza Way, the travel center offers many amenities, including:
- Eight diesel lanes and 12 gasoline lanes with high-speed pumps for quicker refueling;
- Two RV fuel lanes;
- Subway, Taco Bell and Cinnabon;
- Expanded food offerings to include pizza, soup, salads, sandwiches and hot dogs;
- Coffee and cappuccino selections; and
- Everyday products for quick shopping needs.
The new facility is Pilot Flying J’s 13th in Arizona and the 667th overall in North America. The travel center is adding 105 local jobs and is expected to contribute more than $4.4 million annually in state and local tax revenue.
As with all other Pilot Flying J locations, the Tucson Pilot Travel Center honors the MyRewards loyalty card, through which members can earn in-store retail and restaurant discounts.