TravelCenters of America, operator of the TA and Petro Stopping Centers travel center brands, has announced the acquisition and rebranding of the newest TA travel center, located at I-40, Exit 170 (1670 U.S. Hwy 601 North) in Mocksville, N.C.
The opening of this location raises the number of travel centers in the TA and Petro Stopping Centers branded chain to 247.
Amenities at the new TA currently include:
- 145 truck parking spaces on a spacious, well-lit parking lot;
- 8 diesel lanes;
- Fully stocked Travel Store;
- 7 showers;
- Full-service, sit-down restaurant;
- TA Truck Service facility with three service bays;
- RoadSquad emergency roadside service, available 24/7/365; and
- UltraOne Rewards Program kiosk and swiping system.
This location also offers a variety of other full-service professional driver amenities, including Wi-Fi, weigh scale, and ATM, check cashing and TripPak services. Gasoline is offered at four fueling lanes.