Peterbilt Motors Co. presents Allstate Peterbilt of Fargo the award for North American Dealer of the Year.
Allstate Peterbilt of Fargo was named the 2012 North American Dealer of the Year by Peterbilt Motors Company.
Dealer principals Don Larson and Jeff Vanthournout accepted the award during the annual Peterbilt Dealer Meeting, held at the Paccar MX Engine manufacturing facility in Columbus, Miss.
Noted achievements of Allstate Peterbilt of Fargo include serving customers with the full range of Paccar solutions, including PacLease and Paccar Financial, participating in the Peterbilt Dealer Council, and utilizing all available training opportunities.
In 2011, Allstate Peterbilt of Fargo was named the company’s Parts and Service Dealer of the Year and Paccar MX-13 Engine Dealer of the Year.
The North American Dealer of the Year Award is among six Best in Class Awards given during the annual event.
Receiving the other Best in Class Awards were:
• Peterbilt of Springfield (Dealer Principals Glenn, Kevin, Kory and Kyle Larson)
• Rush Peterbilt Truck Center – Oklahoma City (Dealer Principals Marvin and Rusty Rush)
• Stahl Peterbilt – Edmonton (Dealer Principal Eddy Stahl)
• Peterbilt of Lafayette (Dealer Principal Jack Brabham)
• Peterbilt Manitoba (Dealer Principal Doug Danylchuk)