TravelCenters of America LLC, operator of the TA and Petro Stopping Centers, has announced the acquisition and rebranding of a travel center in Florence, S.C., to the Petro Stopping Centers brand.
Petro Florence is located at I-95, exit 169 in South Carolina.
The opening of this location raises the number of travel centers in the TA and Petro Stopping Centers chain to 243.
Amenities at the new Petro include:
- 210 truck parking spaces,
- 12 diesel lanes,
- Fully stocked travel store,
- Petro: Lube Truck Service repair facility with four service bays;
- 19 showers,
- Full-serve restaurant,
- Emergency roadside service, available 24/7/365,
- UltraOne Rewards Program kiosk and swiping system,
- CAT Scale,
- Truck Wash, and Laundry Facility.
This location also offers a variety of other full-service professional driver amenities, including a game room; drivers' lounge; Wi-Fi; ATM, check cashing and TripPak services; and UPS and FedEx drop boxes. Shell branded gasoline is also offered at eight fueling lanes.