Pilot Flying J announced plans to open seven new travel centers and travel plazas in June and July.
The new stores include:
- Pilot Travel Center in Cleveland, Tenn., off Interstate 75 at Exit 20
- Flying J Travel Plaza in Anna, Texas, off Highway 75 at Exit 48
- Pilot Travel Center in Murdo, S.D., off Interstate 90 at Exit 192
- Pilot Travel Center in Ferndale, Wash., off Interstate 5 at Exit 262
- Pilot Travel Center in Klamath Falls, Ore., at 3817 N. Highway 97
- Pilot Travel Center in Sioux City, Iowa, off Interstate 29 at Exit 143
- Flying J Travel Plaza in Nanton, Alberta, Canada, at 2810 21st Ave.
The new locations will feature gas and diesel fuel, DEF at the pump, food and beverage options, clean restrooms, showers and other merchandise and services for professional drivers and motorists.
These seven locations are part of the network of more than 600 travel centers and travel plazas in the Pilot Flying J family, which serves more than 1.3 million customers daily across the U.S. and Canada. All Pilot Flying J locations honor the MyRewards loyalty card.
For more information, go to www.pilotflyingj.com/