The National Private Truck Council
are hosting 25 "Truck Safety Evolution" seminars in the U.S. and Canada March through May.
These seminars give trucking professionals the most current information on CSA to help fleets control their liability exposure and update fleet safety programs.
Topics covered include:
- FMCSA required drug and alcohol supervisory training (2 hours)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Compliance, Safety and Accountability program
- FMCSA pre-employment driver screening program
- Overview of new and proposed regulatory changes including newly released hours of service regulations and electronic on board recorders.
- Applicability of Federal and State safety regulations
- Driver qualifications
- Drug and alcohol testing regulations
- Vehicle maintenance and inspections
-Enhancing your safety program beyond regulation
Upon completing the FMCSA drug and alcohol supervisory training, required for all managers of commercial drivers, attendees will receive a certificate acknowledging completion of the two hours of training mandated by FMCSA CFR 382.603.
The seminar dates and locations are:
March 15 - Cleveland, Ohio
March 20 - Ventura, Calif.
March 21 - Los Angeles, Calif.
March 22 - Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
March 27 - Atlanta, Ga.
March 28 - Chattanooga, Tenn.
March 29 - Nashville, Tenn.
April 3 - Hyattsville, Md.
April 4 - Baltimore, Md.
April 5 - Charlottesville, Va.
April 10 - Springfield, Ill.
April 11 - Wausau, Wis.
April 11 - Harrisburg, Pa.
April 12 - Minneapolis, Minn.
April 12 - Philadelphia, Pa.
April 18 - Sacramento, Calif.
April 19 - San Leandro, Calif.
April 19 - Kansas City, Kan.
April 24 - Monroe, La.
April 25 - Tupelo, Miss.
April 26 - Memphis, Tenn.
May 2 - Detroit, Mich.
May 2 - Charlotte, N.C.
May 3 - Elkhart, Ind.
May 3 - Columbia, S.C.
May 8 - Grand Junction, Colo.
May 10 - Denver, Colo.
May 23 - Kelowna, British Columbia
The seminars are free for Idalease leasing and rental customers.
To register, visit idalease.com/safety