The University of the Aftermarket
announced a new leadership development program for early- to mid-career manufacturing, distribution, service and fleet professionals in the commercial vehicle industry.
The weeklong program, called the "Heavy Duty Leadership" program, will take place July 8-13 on the Northwood University campus in Midland, Mich.
The program will be taught by industry leaders in collaboration with faculty of Northwood University's DeVos Graduate School of Management
and the University of the Aftermarket. Areas of study will include:
* Global competition in heavy-duty technology
* Succession planning
* OEM dealers as customers and competitors
* Industry supply chain trends and challenges
* Team management and development
* Strategic management of internal assets
* Developing unique business strategy in multi-channel markets
* Industry case studies
* Mentoring and leadership
Participants will receive 3.5 Continuing Education Units that can be applied toward industry education certificates.
For more information, visit universityoftheaftermarket.com
and click on the "Course Calendar" link.