The Automotive Parts Remanufacturers Association will hold a combined Heavy Duty Transmission Clinic and a Volume Transmission Remanufacturing Group Clinic on Thursday and Friday, May 12-13, at the Hilton Philadelphia Airport Hotel in Philadelphia.
Presentations for Thursday include:
- "You Got A Problem?" - John Schroeder of Jasper Engines & Transmissions will lead an interactive session to identify the seven steps in root cause analysis.
- "An Overview of the Current State of the Transmission Market" - Bobby Mace, Publisher of Transmission Digest Magazine.
- "Containing Your Enthusiasm About Containers" - Jim Burra and Sue Williams of Endural.
- "ATF: Why the Right Fluid, is the Right Fluid? The Benefits and Risks of Transmission Fluids to your Bottom Line" - Laurie Strasser of Afton Chemical Corporation and Dan Goering of Chrysan Industries.
- "Repairing Aluminum Housings to Reduce Your Scrappage Rate and Add Dollars to Your Bottom Line" - by Gary Reed, President of Lock-N-Stitch.
On Friday, the group will meet tour both TransAxle plants in Cinnaminson, N.J.
For more information: www.apra.org