Mack Honors Tri-State Truck Center Inc. as 2012 Distributor of the Year
January 23, 2013
Mack Trucks announced that Tri-State Truck Center Inc. of Memphis, Tenn. is its 2012 North American Distributor of the Year.
The annual award recognizes the top-performing distributors within Mack's North American dealer network based on sales, facilities, service, general management, customer satisfaction, parts, personnel and community service.
Tri-State Truck Center has a history spanning more than 65 years in Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas. Owned by Jim and Rod Maddox, Tri-State has seven full-service branches and recently constructed new dealerships in Jackson, Miss. in 2009 and in Tupelo, Miss. in 2006.
Tri-State is one of the highest volume Mack dealers in the U.S., with retail sales increasing 40% in 2012 compared with 2011.
Mack also named 2012 winners for each of its U.S. regional sales divisions:
- Northeast Region: Gabrielli Truck Group, Queens, N.Y.
- Southeast Region: Tri-State Truck Center Inc., Memphis, Tenn.
- Central Region: Scaffidi Truck Center, Stevens Point, Wis.
- Southwest Region: Shipley Motor Equipment Co., Lowell Division, Lowell, Ark.
- Western Region: Mountain West Truck Center, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Canada Region: Redhead Equipment Ltd., Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
The North American Used Truck Distributor of the Year award was given to Bruckner Truck Sales of Amarillo, Texas. Bruckner Leasing Co., Inc., based in Fort Worth, Texas received the Mack Leasing System North American Distributor of the Year award.