Mitsubishi Fuso Announces 2011 Dealers of the Year
May 23, 2012
In addition, the company honors the dealer salesperson of the year.
The MFTA Dealer of the Year recipients for 2011 are:
- North American Dealer of the Year: Montreal Mitsubishi Fuso, Lachine, Quebec
- North American Sales Dealer of the Year: Charlotte Truck Center, Charlotte, N.C.
- North American Service Dealer of the Year: The Truck Shop, Auburn, Wash.
- North American Parts Dealer of the Year: Miller's Truck Sales, Lincoln, R.I.
- North American Salesperson of the Year: Marc-AndrÃƒÂ© Houle, Globocam Rive-Sud, Boucherville, Quebec
"These awards are based on a thorough evaluation of the dealers' performance in a number of categories," says Todd Bloom, MFTA president and CEO. "In 2011, we launched our exciting new Canter FE/FG line in March, but also faced challenges brought on by the earthquake and tsunami that occurred in Japan just a few days later.
"In addition, our dealers faced a recovering market in the medium-duty truck industry. These winners demonstrated the ability to recognize the challenges and respond quickly to the opportunities that presented themselves."