November 12, 2013
Periodically adding grease to your landing gear should be part of your preventive maintenance program and should be done every six months or more often, if required.
November 7, 2013
SAF-Holland shares some tips for coupling and uncoupling your fifth wheel.
October 17, 2013
SAF-Holland announced that Holland standard duty fifth wheel models are now a published option on Navistar’s International Truck models and available for immediate on-line installation.
October 7, 2013
SAF-Holland has worked closely with Peterbilt Motors and the Neway ADZ Rear Air Suspension is now a published option.
September 10, 2013
SAF-Holland has entered into a definitive share purchase agreement for it to acquire 80% equity of Corpco Beijing Technology and Development Co. In a first step a joint venture will be formed with a pull option regarding the remaining 20% of shares.
August 28, 2013
SAF-Holland will be offering the entire heavy-duty line of Gabriel shock absorbers through its aftermarket distributors and dealers in North America.
August 12, 2013
SAF-Holland FW35 Fifth Wheels are now available on Cat Trucks. The FW35 models are now available for immediate on-line installation. The Holland FW35 is backed by a six-year, 600,000-mile Performance Guarantee
August 7, 2013
SAF-Holland, a global manufacturer of fifth wheels, announced that its exclusive Holland FWAL Aluminum Fifth Wheel is available at all Class 8 OEMs for online installation.
May 30, 2013
SAF-Holland's new lightweight SAF CBX69 Tridem Slider Suspension system is now available for trailer applications. The company says the SAF CBX69 sets a new standard for lightweight tridem suspension slider axle systems.
March 14, 2013
SAF-Holland is now offering Auto-PosiLift Axle Lift technology as an option on SAF CBX40 Tandem Axle Slider Suspension systems. The Auto-PosiLift combines the CBX PosiLift axle lift feature with a unique electronic control unit and air valve system on a tandem slider suspension to provide an automated axle lift function.
We offer e-newsletters that deliver targeted news and information for the entire fleet industry.
The expert, Mark Betner from Citgo will answer your questions Ask a question
Aero Clad Bumper for Peterbilt 367 and 587
Zenith Electric Van Claims High Operating Savings
Con-way Freight Launches MyCon-way.com
Kenworth Makes Bendix Front Air Disc Brakes Standard on Class 8 Trucks
TireStat TPMS Sensors Go In or Out of Tires
Toyo Announces Improved Casing Warranty