Snap-on Two-Speed Tilt-Back Tire Changer
September 11, 2013 - Products
The new Two-Speed Tilt-Back Tire Changer (EEWH326A) from Snap-on will reduce the amount of time it takes to dismount and mount tires. This tire changer features a two-speed turntable that offers a forward speed of 14 rpm to provide faster throughput when mounting the initial bead.
The Two-Speed Tilt-Back Tire Changer has a laser guided mount/dismount head that helps prevent contact with the rim and speeds up the alignment process, provides the technician with an added level of precision. It features a tilt-back design and three-position bead breaker.
Advantages of the Snap-on Two-Speed Tilt-Back Tire Changer (EEWH326A) include:
- Tilt-back design speeds set up and allows for a 15-inch tire and rim clearance.
- Two-speed turntable offers a forward speed of 14 rpm to provide faster throughput when mounting initial bead and 7 rpm for precise speed control.
- Turntable is reversible in the event the mount/dismount head jams during the mounting process.
- Turntable is capable of clamping rims on the outside up to 28 inches.
- Integrated laser guided mount/dismount head precisely locates the edge of the wheel, minimizing damage.
- Three-position bead breaker covers applications with taller sidewalls such as SUVs and light trucks.
- Pneumatic Bead Assist aids user when mounting low-profile tires with stiff sidewalls.
- High-torque, one-horsepower turntable motor provides 885 pounds-feet of torque to minimize turntable stalling.
- Plastic protection on mount/dismount head and clamping jaws prevents accidental rim damage.
- Bead seating jets are integrated into clamping jaws, forcing additional air into tire during inflation.
- Surge tank delivers additional air during the bead seating process.
- Air lubricator and regulator supports corrosion protection for rust-proof air cylinders and valves.
- Dual-clamping cylinders provide even clamping force on jaws to reduce wheel slippage.
Go directly to this company's home page