Noregon Systems Releases JPRO Commercial Fleet Diagnostics 2013 v3
October 3, 2013 - Products
Noregon System has released JPRO Commercial Fleet Diagnostics 2013 v3.
The updated features are immediately available on all new copies of 2013 v3 software.
Current JPRO license holders, with an active support agreement, can access the update on line by going to: http://www.jprofleetproducts.com/downloads/software/jpro_fleetdiags.asp.
JPRO 2013 v3 features include:
- Paccar MX engine coverage,
- Allison 5th Generation Transmission coverage (Allison 1000/2000, 3000/4000 and TC10),
- Updated EPA 07/EPA 2010 Cummins engine coverage,
- Coverage and support for all 2013 GM vehicles,
- Bi-directional tests for GM 2010-2012 Express/Savana with 6.0L Gas Engines,
- Tire pressure sensor tracking for PressurePro Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems,
- Coverage and support for Takata SafeTraK Lane Departure Warning Systems, and
- Auto-update feature which prompts users to install important updates as they become available.
Go directly to this company's home page