SkyBitz Introduces Trailer Tracking Subscription Platform
April 28, 2014 - Products
SkyBitz announced “SkyBitz as a Service", an entirely new way for customers to employ its asset management solutions without any upfront capital investment. SkyBitz as a Service (SBS) is a simple monthly subscription that is designed to provide customers comprehensive trailer and asset information management and historical trends analytics.
Combined with a strong partnership commitment from SkyBitz, this new platform allows companies to start deploying SkyBitz’s trailer logistics and asset management solutions across their fleets easier and faster.
SkyBitz as a Service delivers actionable information to enable customers to quickly make more informed decisions in order to run their fleets as efficiently as possible. The ability to monitor the location and status of assets can help fleets achieve reduced trailer-to-tractor ratios, faster turn times, improved dispatching, proof-of-delivery, accurate detention billing and enhanced security.
SkyBitz owns the asset tags and provides all of the following benefits as part of the affordable monthly flat fixed fee:
- SkyBitz InSight web application;
- SkyBitz InSight Trends historic trends and performance analytics;
- Transportation Management System (TMS) integrations and XML feeds;
- Proactive battery monitoring and free replacements;
- Road hazard protection and expedited hardware replacements to minimize downtime;
- Protection from technology obsolescence; and
- Multiple sensors and data via SmartTrailer package option.
Go directly to this company's home page