Noregon Systems Releases JPRO Fleet Diagnostics 2013 v2
June 26, 2013 - Products
Noregon Systems announces the release of JPRO Commercial Fleet Diagnostics software 2013 v2 for the JPRO Heavy Duty software module.
The updated features are immediately available on all new copies of 2013 v2 software. Current JPRO license holders, with an active support agreement, can access the update on line by going to:http://www.jprofleetproducts.com/downloads/software/jpro_fleetdiags.asp
Additions to JPRO 2013 v2 include:
Vehicle Inspection Feature (optional):
- Gives users – such as service writers – the ability to capture repair order numbers, customer information and vehicle state (via observation) using a checklist.
- Inspection information is automatically included in the JPRO Vehicle Diagnostics Report.
- Vehicle health reports search feature allows easy access to playback files in vehicle history. If inspection information was manually captured by the user, searches can be conducted by work order, customer and comments.
Engine Coverage Updates (available as part of JPRO 2013 v2):
- Cummins ISB, ISC, ISL, ISM and ISX engines
- International MaxxForce 11 and 13 liter engines
- Volvo instrument clusters
- Specific data on DPF soot level, engine derate, DPF lamp and HEST lamp is displayed on the vehicle key data points area for heavy-duty trucks.
JPRO 2013 v2 also features:
- 2012 model year support in the JPRO GM Module
- Demo playback log files
- Support of Windows 8 operating system