Sloan's MaxxGrip Dura-Grip Gladhand Combo
January 2013, TruckingInfo.com - Feature
Sloan Transportation Products Ltd. introduced the MaxxGrip Dura-Grip gladhand combo, which offers safer and more complete connections, according to the company.
Sloan manufactures and distributes gladhands for over the road applications, and the new MaxxGrip offers a new approach to ensuring safer and more complete connections with critical airlines.
Some of the benefits of the new MAXXGrip include:
- Safer and more complete connections,
- Integrated hex at the base for ease of installation,
- Ergonomic grip reducing the chance of kinking airlines and extending their life.
- Easier coupling and uncoupling with added leverage,
- Eliminates potential for leaking between connections,
- Constructed of durable die cast aluminum with stainless steel wear plate
- Colored powder coating available for easy identification.