Vigillo Goes Mobile With CSA App
October 2012, TruckingInfo.com - Feature
Vigillo says its new CSA Daylight is the industry's first CSA mobile app. Available at no additional cost to all scorecard subscribers, this latest offering from Vigillo delivers critical CSA data via iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones and tablets.
Vigillo creates data mining software products designed to aggregate, organize and deliver complex fleet safety information in an easy-to-read scorecard format.
"Safety professionals in the trucking industry are constantly on the move, responding to incidents, conducting trainings and meeting with senior management and drivers," explained Steven Bryan, founder and CEO. "It's not always convenient, or even possible, to access the internet from their laptops or desktop PCs. The CSA mobile app makes critical Carrier BASIC scores, top violations, driver detail and daily updates available anywhere, anytime."
The CSA Daylight mobile app offers:
- Carrier CSA Scorecard - including percentile rank and trending
- Top Violations Scorecard - ranks and trends the contributors to a Carriers CSA scores
- Daily Update Scorecard - reveals new data that arrives each day
- Driver Scorecard - ranks and trends drivers by CSA points contributed or and Daylight Driver Index score
- Driver Search Find any driver in your fleet quickly to review CSA impact instantly
- Driver Scorecard Drill-Down - reveals driver violations, crash detail and DDI score
- Live mobile connection to the Vigillo blog