Updated Version of CoPilot Truck GPS App
July 2012, TruckingInfo.com - Feature
ALK has released the newest version of its CoPilot Truck GPS navigation app for professional drivers.
The new version brings the latest truck-specific, turn-by-turn guidance and routing technology to iPhones, iPads, and Android-powered smartphones and tablets.
In addition to updated PC*Miler routing and truck-specific attributes, new features include:
- A sleek, new driver-friendly user interface
- Alternate Routes: a choice of up to three alternate routes to a destination
- The ability to drag the route to fully customize the exact route you prefer to take
- Major Roads Preview: A list of only the highways and interstates of the planned route for quick verification
- RouteSync functionality for in-vehicle consistency with PC*Miler routing and mileage used for dispatch, billing, driver pay, fuel tax reporting, rating, and costing
- The latest street-level ALK Maps of North America stored on device for offline use