TravelCenters of America Launches RoadSquad Connect Nationwide Service
March 2012, TruckingInfo.com - Feature
TravelCenters of America
launched an expanded roadside breakdown recovery service called RoadSquad Connect, providing professional drivers coverage for emergency roadside services across the country, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
RoadSquad Connect was built around TravelCenters' RoadSquad fleet of 450 service trucks dispatched from TA and Petro Stopping Center travel centers.
- No membership fees
- Centralized billing system
- Acceptance of all major payment types, including credit, debit and fleet/fuel cards
- No call-in fees when serviced by RoadSquad
- One low fee when serviced by a RoadSquad Connect affiliate provider
- Contact and transmit exact location with TruckSmart smartphone app
"Our number one goal is to make sure professional drivers get the fastest, best qualified response every time, anywhere and everywhere they break down," says Tom O'Brien, President and CEO of TravelCenters.