Reyco Granning Adds RideMaster Family to Trailer Air Ride Offerings
March 2012, TruckingInfo.com - Feature
's family of fixed-axle air ride trailer suspensions now includes the RideMaster family, which offers two integrated axle models containing narrow bushings and three wide-bushing U-bolt axle connection models.
RideMaster suspensions are specifically designed for heavy-duty, fixed-axle applications.
The RideMaster family allows customers to spec suspensions for any load from 20,000 to 30,000 pounds per axle and to further customize their equipment with a choice of bushing widths and mounting options.
RideMaster suspensions are specifically designed for heavy-duty, fixed-axle applications from dump trailers, tank trailers and flatbeds, to car haulers, grain trailers and livestock trailers.
The RideMaster family includes the following features:
- Rey-Align, the one-person axle-alignment system
- Full-coverage warranty
- TIS-Ready design accepts any OEM tire pressure inflation system
- Tri-functional hanger bushings for extra-long life
For wide-bushing models only:
- Longer, wider axle connection for greater weight distribution along the trailing beam
- Axle connections use U-bolts and simple welds to facilitate axle changes
RideMaster specifications include:
- GAWR of 20,000 - 30,000 lbs. per axle
- Bushing options of 4.5" narrow and 6" wide
- Underslung and top mount
- Cast-cap narrow I-beam mounts
- Weld-on and bolt-on hangers available
- Mounting heights from 6.5" to 19"
- Up to 8" of axle travel