Snap-on's Biggest Tool Storage Box is Now Even Bigger
January 2012, TruckingInfo.com - Feature
Snap-on's EPIQ "Mr. Big" tool storage unit offers bigger storage areas, bigger load capacity and bigger and brighter color options.
The new extreme-size Snap-on EPIQ "Mr. Big" roll cabs are available in 13 standard colors, and are available in 25,319 sq. in. / 91,690 cu. in. of storage with up to 26 drawers, a five-bank Roll Cab with PowerBank drawer and a 16,000-lb load capacity. They are available with a rubber mat work surface or a stainless steel surface, and measure 144-in. wide and 30-in. deep.
"Our customers asked for more space and load capacity when it comes to tool storage and we have delivered with Snap-on's new EPIQ 'Mr. Big,'" said John Landree, product manager for Snap-on. "As our customers add more specialty tools and larger-sized tools to their tool assortment, it is imperative that they have storage space to hold and secure those tools. The EPIQ 'Mr. Big' fulfills all those requirements and then some, keeping techs better organized so they can be more productive. It is a complete system with solid security and rugged durability."
The tool storage units include:
- InPulse Drawer Action -- Flush finish drawers with uncompromising strength are easier to open, easier to close and don't drift open.
- SuperCab Drawer System -- Three extra wide drawers (5-in. and 3-in. with 4-in. drawer depth) at the top of the roll cab provide extra access to most often used tools.
- EPIQ Strength -- Designed for a lifetime of use with more load capacity. The roll cab features a combination of our traditional corner gussets and standing seam construction with additional top, bottom and side support to create Snap-on's strongest roll cab design.
- ISO-Ride System -- 7-in. by 2-in. swivel-lock mag wheels with independent torsion spring suspension for a cool, smooth ride over rough surfaces. Each wheel can hold a ton.
- PowerBank Drawer -- Dedicated, secure power tool storage. Built-in power access lets batteries recharge even while bank is locked.
More Info: www.snapon.com/epiqpower