Thermo King Launches SB+ Line of Trailer Units
July 2008, TruckingInfo.com - Feature
Thermo King launched the new SB+ line of temperature control units, including the SB-110+, SB-210+ and the SB-310+.
This line of new units was developed to help offset the growing challenges faced by those in the trucking industry: higher fuel costs, higher operating costs and increased driver turnover.
Among several enhancements to the previous units, every new unit comes standard with OptiSet Plus, which makes choosing optimum unit settings simple for drivers and reduces errors.
OptiSet Plus delivers:
• Optimum cargo protection and improved cargo quality
• Fuel savings when used along with the features of the SR-2 controller
• Maximum shelf life for fresh commodities
• Reduced shipper and driver errors
• A library of more than 500 temperature-sensitive commodity profiles
• The ability to install 64 profiles per unit
• Technology backed by research from food and agricultural industry experts
The SB-210+ also offers the option of adding SmartPower, which allows the unit to operate on electric power in addition to being powered by the standard diesel engine. SmartPower saves fuel and can cut operating costs by up to 75 percent, all while helping our environment by reducing harmful emissions.
More info: www.thermoking.com