Sterling Trucks Launches CompleteLease Web Site
June 2008, TruckingInfo.com - Feature
Sterling Truck Corp. launched a new web site designed for customers researching full-service leasing opportunities.
The Sterling Trucks CompleteLease program is a convenient, single-source transportation option with fleet benefits, regardless of the fleet size. The new web site provides in-depth information about the program, and is tailored to segments such as food and beverage, moving and storage, P&D and office supplies.
Divided into five sections, the site covers:
* Financing - Instituted by Daimler Truck Financial and Sterling Trucks, this portion provides an overview of tailored financing options
* Service - Leasing customers will find all maintenance and wear items, whether routine or non-routine, including parts and labor in this section of the Web site
* Trucks - Prototype spec details and popular configurations are now available online
* Extras - This portion of the Web site covers everything from regulatory maintenance to fuel cards, which can help drivers gain control over fuel costs with consolidated invoices and reporting
* CompleteLease dealer locator
"The CompleteLease Web site gives customers an easy-to-navigate tool to find leasing information for their specific business needs," said Tom Kuchan, senior manager full service leasing for Daimler Truck Financial.
More info: www.sterlingtrucks.com/CompleteLease