Mac Tools Introduces the Memory Saver
June 2008, TruckingInfo.com - Feature
Mac Tools has introduced the Memory Saver - MS4000.
When the starter battery has to be disconnected and the power is shut down, the drivability codes and settings are lost. By plugging the direct wired OBDII Connector into the vehicles OBDII Port under the dash, all drivability codes and settings are protected. Codes and settings include anti-theft radios, clocks, keyless entry systems, alarms, cellular phone settings, and other memory related functions. This tool saves time and promotes customer service excellence.
Features and benefits of the Mac Tools Memory Saver include the following:
• 12 volt, 4.5 amp hour sealed lead acid battery included inside unit
• LED indicates connection to circuit
• Protected by a 4 amp circuit breaker
• Vehicles manufactured from the year 2000 and later require a minimum of 10.5 volts DC
to back up important memory and programming
• Includes 120V AC "Smart" Charger that allows the unit to function while charging,
extending the on-time indefinitely
• When the Amber LED light comes on, the internal batter is at 11.5 volts and will
need to be charged soon.
To order the Mac Tools Memory Saver - MS4000, contact your local Mac Tools Distributor or call 1-800-MACTOOLS.