NTEA Offers Convention Education Session Recordings
April 2008, TruckingInfo.com - Feature
The National Truck Equipment Association is offering recordings of seminars offered at its annual convention.
The NTEA, working with education presenters, is offering Conference Session Recordings for purchase. The price for NTEA members is $149 and for non-members $199. (Certain convention packages purchased for The Work Truck Show 2008 included these recordings as part of their package and will be mailed to individuals directly.)
Purchasers will receive a CD-ROM that contains recordings of many concurrent session recordings, plus log-in information that allows them to view the session content online through February 2009.
Over 30 presentations are available and cover a wide variety of topics. Some titles of particular interest include:
• Closing the Gap: How to Achieve Competitive Differentiation
• Positioning Your Company to do Business with the Federal Government Through the GSA
• Differing Paths to Achieving ROI for Distributors and Manufacturers
• Lean Management for Parts and Service Departments
• Selling Trucks to the Government: Tactics, Tips and Secrets from the Front Lines
• A Functional Approach for Designing and Specifying Your Next Vocational Truck: Body and Equipment Design
More info: www.ntea.com