Flying J Announces the Release of DriveLine Load Exchange
April 2008, TruckingInfo.com - Feature
Flying J Enterprise Solutions expands its DriveLine products and services with the introduction of DriveLine Load Exchange, using communication technology to provide a load board service that works regardless of the business environment.
DriveLine Load Exchange reduces time waiting at truck stops and in front of computer screens, looking for loads and equipment that fits the transportation need. It provides complete and accurate information instantly regardless of the location.
Features and benefits of DriveLine include:
• Instant match results sent via text message, phone, or e-mail
• On-line access eliminating the need to install unnecessary software
• Easy and intuitive input screens to search and post available loads and equipment
• Customizable interfaces that allow for automated postings
• Unlimited exposure to more than 250 Flying J travel plazas and to more than 1 million registered Flying J Frequent Fueler customers
More info: www.fjdriveline.com