Recommended Practices Guide Released for Tire Retreading, Tire Repairs
June 12, 2014 - Products
Tire Retread & Repair Information Bureau
The Tire Retread & Repair Information Bureau along with the Tread Rubber and Tire Repair Materials Manufacturers' Group has released an updated industry recommended practices for tire retreading and tire repairing.
With this version, customers are able to purchase the entire document or individual sections relevant to their industries. The cost for the documents has been significantly reduced to increase the distribution of these documents throughout the tire retread and repair industries.
To enhance public and industry safety and efficiency in the retreading and repairing of tires, the TRMG, taking into account the views of interested members of affected industries and the public, has drafted and periodically updates this set of industry recommended practices.
The versions available and their respective costs are as follows:
- Complete IRP: $50.00 for CD or hard-copy version
- Retreading Radial Passenger Car and Light Truck Radial Fabric Body Ply Tires: $25.00 for CD or hard-copy version
- Retreading Medium Truck, Heavy Radial Truck and Bus Tires: $25.00 for CD or hard-copy version
- Repairing Radial Passenger Car and Light Truck Radial Fabric Body Ply Tires: $25.00 for CD or hard-copy version
- Repairing Medium Truck, Heavy Radial Truck and Bus Tire: $25.00 for CD or hard-copy version
- Guidelines for Truck Tire Reinforced Shoulder Repair: $10.00 for CD or hard-copy version
Current TRIB Members will receive a 50% discount on the purchase price of any of these documents.
Request information about this product
Go directly to this company's home page