Master Fleet Launches Commercial Fleet Management Program
October 23, 2013 - Products
ORLANDO -- Master Fleet, Green Bay, Wisc. announced service offerings for partial to full outsourcing of fleet maintenance during the American Trucking Associations’ Management Conference and Exhibition in Orlando, Fla.
Its new Commercial Fleet Management program provides a menu that’s customized to each customers needs including just some of the following:
- Vendor shot selection and management
- Company shop management, if applicable
- Negotiation of discounted labor and parts rates
- Installation of Master Fleet’s preventive maintenance system and practices
- Cost-controlled processes including pre-approval, estimates and damage photos
- Training of both company and vendor shop on best repair practices
- Tracking and scheduling of all preventive maintenance, inspections, licenses and permits
Master Fleet says it has put together a team of key maintenance professional from the largest trucking fleets in the U.S. who each have an average experience of more than 20 years leading maintenance teams. Together they have maintained equipment for over 120 fleets and worked on every make and model of tractors and trailers, including those powered by compressed natural gas, according to the company.
The launch of the Commercial Fleet Maintenance program follows the launch of Master Fleet’s National 24/7 Fleet Roadside Assistance Program a year ago.
Go directly to this company's home page