Westport, Clean Energy Fuels offer Natural Gas 201 Webinar
June 30, 2014
Westport and Clean Energy Fuels continue their webinar series for operators of a full range of natural gas vehicles from vans and step vans to Class 8 tractors. This webinar, the second in a series, builds on the basics of natural gas for transportation to provide more information for building a natural gas fleet.
In part two, you'll learn about:
- Vehicle packages and financing options
- Leveraging incentives to accelerate returns
- Local dealer and service infrastructure
- Maintenance considerations
- Sample fleet payback scenarios
- Fleet operator reference case
- Simple payback calculations
Natural Gas 201: Delivering Options
July 10, 2014, 10:00 AM (PST) / 1:00 PM (EST)
If you missed the “Natural Gas 101: Delivering Savings” webinar on June 26, you can listen and view the webinar online, but it is not required for participation in part two.
Click here to register for the free Natural Gas 201 Webinar