TravelCenters of America Opens First Location in Montana
January 27, 2014
TravelCenters of America, operator of TA and Petro Stopping Centers, has expanded into Montana with the acquisition and rebranding of the newest TA, located at I-90, Exit 96 (8018 U.S. Hwy. 93 N.) in Missoula.
This raises the number of travel centers in the TA and Petro Stopping Centers branded chain to 249, now located in 43 states.
Amenities at the new, always-open TA travel center location currently include:
- 250 truck parking spaces;
- Eight diesel lanes;
- Fully stocked Travel Store with a quick-service deli;
- Six showers;
- A casino and drivers' lounge;
- RoadSquad Connect emergency roadside service, available 24/7/365; and
- UltraOne Rewards Program kiosk and swiping system.
This location also offers a variety of other professional driver amenities, including Wi-Fi, an ATM, check cashing and TripPak services. Gasoline is offered at eight fueling positions, and the location has an RV dump station. A four-bay TA Truck Service facility is also expected to be added in the future.