Early-Bird Discount for Green Fleet Conference Ends Today
September 04, 2013
On Friday, Sept. 6, the $100 discount for early registration ends for the 2013 Green Fleet Conference & Expo. The Conference is in Phoenix on Oct. 1-2.
For the first time, the conference will include multiple tracks — commercial, government, and heavy-duty truck — so that attendees can get the most out of the educational sessions and speakers most relevant to their fleet.
Truck Track Sessions include:
- Reduce Idling to Save on Fuel and Cut Emissions
- Case Study: How the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey Successfully Implemented Biodiesel into its Fleet Operations
- Natural Gas: Real-World Success Stories
- Truck Makers Update on Green Vehicles
- Asking the Right Questions When Considering the ROI of Green Fleet Strategies
Government fleet attendees also qualify for a per diem hotel rate of $105 per night if the room is booked before the Sept. 6 deadline.