TravelCenters of America Opens New Full-Service TA Location in Georgia
January 06, 2014
TravelCenters of America, operator of the TA and Petro Stopping Centers travel center brands, has announced the grand reopening of its location at I-95, Exit 29 in Brunswick, Ga., as a TA- branded full-service truck stop/travel center.
Previously, this location's services did not include diesel fuel or other professional driver amenities.
Amenities at this travel center now include:
- 107 truck parking spaces on a spacious, well-lit parking lot;
- 8 diesel lanes, with DEF available at the island;
- A 6-bay TA Truck Service facility;
- Fully stocked Travel Store with a quick-service deli;
- 10 showers;
- Subway, Burger King, and Starbuck's quick-service dining options;
- A drivers lounge;
- StayFit Fitness Room and Walking Trail;
- RoadSquad Connect emergency roadside service, available 24/7/365; and
- UltraOone Rewards Program kiosk and swiping system.
This location also offers a variety of other full-service professional driver amenities, including, Wi-Fi, CAT scale, ATM, check cashing, Western Union and TripPak services. BP-branded gasoline is offered at 16 fueling positions.
The location was previously branded as a Goasis motorist plaza, also operated by TravelCenters.