- Timothy J. Fyda, president and CEO of Fyda Freightliner, with multiple locations in Ohio and Pennsylvania;
- William Don Larson, CEO and owner of Allstate Peterbilt Group, in Wayzata, Minn.;
- Michael P. McMahon, CEO of McMahon Truck Centers, in Charlotte, N.C.;
- William K. Reilley, Sr., CEO of Lakeside International Trucks, in Milwaukee, Wis.;
- Donald L. Sherwood, dealer principal of Sherwood Freightliner, Sterling and Western Star, in Dunmore, Pa.; and
- R. Kyle Treadway, president, dealer principal and legal counsel of Kenworth Sales Co., in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The winner and runner-up will be announced Saturday, Jan. 25, during the 51st annual ATD Convention & Expo, which runs concurrently with the National Automobile Dealers Association Convention & Expo in New Orleans from Jan. 24-27.
Nominees for the annual award were selected by state, metro and national association leaders. They will be evaluated on dealership performance, industry leadership and civic contributions. The winner and runner-up will be chosen by a panel of professors from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business.