Conference to Address Safety and Loss Issues
March 12, 2001
The Safety & Loss Prevention Management Council of the American Trucking Associations will hold its 2001 Security Forum at the Adams Mark Hotel, Memphis, Tenn., June 4-5.
The conference will bring together top trucking industry cargo claim, loss prevention and security professionals and local, federal and state law enforcement officials.
Attendees will learn the latest prevention and problem solving techniques necessary to stay on top of loss prevention and security issues. Topics for the 2001 Security Forum include:
· Workplace Violence
· Cargo TIPS III Update
· Violence in the Workplace
· Crime Prevention-The Solution to Cargo Theft
· Public Enforcement Briefing: Agency Updates
· To Catch A Thief
· Illegal Drugs in Transit
· Combating Intermodal Cargo Theft-A Railroad Perspective
· Cargo Theft Insurance Trends
· ATF Interstate Firearms Theft Program
· Conducting a Cargo Security Survey
For more information, contact Rowenna Martin at (703) 838-1864.