JX Truck Center Opens New Dealership
December 17, 2012
JX Truck Center is open for business at its new facility in Kronenwetter, Wis., approximately six miles south of its previous location.
The 28,000-square-foot, full-service dealership represents the Peterbilt, Volvo and PacLease brands and is part of JX Enterprises' network of 15 dealerships.
Among the features of the new facility are:
- A certified, purpose-built service and repair area for natural gas vehicles (both LNG and CNG);
- 14 service bays, including six for body shop work, with an additional wash bay and expandable paint area;
- A larger truck lot for easier customer parking and more new and pre-owned truck display areas;
- Expanded parts storage and inventory;
- A well-equipped and comfortable drivers' lounge with Wi-Fi access;
- 1,200 square-feet of retail area that will showcase parts and merchandise with a modern design; and
- Green technologies such as in-floor heating powered by the company's waste oil, skylights and bay door windows, sensor-activated occupancy lighting, LED signage, and office and warehouse lighting that automatically adjusts its brightness according to the amount of ambient light.