Goodyear Launches Smart Fleet Program For Owner-Operators Through Mid-Size Fleets
October 24, 2013 - Products
Owner-operators through mid-size fleets now have full access to the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company’s new Smart Fleet program.
Owner-operators and fleets that join the Goodyear Smart Fleet program will have:
- Access to Goodyear branded truck tires and technologies, including Fuel Max Technology, which incorporates fuel-saving compounds and construction to help promote energy efficiency; DuraSeal Technology, the industry’s only self-sealing tire technology; and more.
- Online, published pricing on new tires, retreads and services, which will be honored by participating, authorized Goodyear commercial tire dealerships.
- A 24/7 roadside service program, offered through the Goodyear-FleetHQ suite of business solutions.
- Customized tire performance and service activity reporting, “which helps fleets manage their tire investment more effectively.”
- Tools to help fleets lower their operating costs and improve their results.
Smart Fleet members also will have the ability to streamline the scheduling of tire and service appointments by providing relevant information online, ahead of time, he said.
To sign up for the new Goodyear Smart Fleet program, go to www.goodyeartrucktires.com/smartfleet.
Go directly to this company's home page