TravelCenters of America Opens Location in Brooklyn, Iowa
May 05, 2014
TravelCenters of America, operator of the TA and Petro Stopping Centers travel center brands, has announced the expansion of its network with the acquisition and rebranding of the newest TA, located at I-80, Exit 197 in Brooklyn, Iowa.
The opening of this location raises the number of travel centers in the TA and Petro Stopping Centers branded chain to 250.
Amenities at the new, always-open TA travel center location currently include:
- 7 diesel lanes equipped with high-flow dispensers and bulk DEF at each lane;
- Fully stocked Travel Store;
- Country Pride full-service restaurant;
- Dunkin’ Donuts Express;
- 5 newly remodeled showers on a fully automated system;
- A drivers lounge with DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket service;
- UltraOne Rewards Program kiosk and swiping system.
This location also offers a variety of other full-service professional driver amenities, including WiFi, a full laundry facility with state-of-the-art equipment, an ATM, check cashing and TripPak services.
Renovations will continue in the coming months to add a 63-space truck parking lot and a CAT scale. A four-bay TA Truck Service facility is also expected to be added in the future. BP-branded gasoline is offered at eight fueling positions.
TravelCenters purchased the Brooklyn, Iowa, location in October 2013.