Mitsubishi Fuso Announces 2011 Dealers of the Year
May 23, 2012
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America, Logan Township, N.J., announced its 2011 North American Dealer of the Year awards. Each year, MFTA recognizes its most outstanding dealers in the U.S. and Canada for overall performance sales, parts sales and service performance.
Montreal Mitsubishi Fuso won the Mitsubishi Fuso North American Dealer of the Year award. Left to right: Pierre Martin, dealer principal; Nathalie Roy, sales manager; Todd Bloom, president & CEO, Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America.
In addition, the company honors the dealer salesperson of the year.
The MFTA Dealer of the Year recipients for 2011 are:
- North American Dealer of the Year: Montreal Mitsubishi Fuso, Lachine, Quebec
- North American Sales Dealer of the Year: Charlotte Truck Center, Charlotte, N.C.
- North American Service Dealer of the Year: The Truck Shop, Auburn, Wash.
- North American Parts Dealer of the Year: Miller's Truck Sales, Lincoln, R.I.
- North American Salesperson of the Year: Marc-AndrÃƒÂ© Houle, Globocam Rive-Sud, Boucherville, Quebec
"These awards are based on a thorough evaluation of the dealers' performance in a number of categories," says Todd Bloom, MFTA president and CEO. "In 2011, we launched our exciting new Canter FE/FG line in March, but also faced challenges brought on by the earthquake and tsunami that occurred in Japan just a few days later.
"In addition, our dealers faced a recovering market in the medium-duty truck industry. These winners demonstrated the ability to recognize the challenges and respond quickly to the opportunities that presented themselves."