Cueto to Talk About Common Rail Injectors at APRA 2013 Big R Show
August 27, 2013
Omar Cueto, president of L & J Diesel Service Inc.
Omar Cueto, president of L & J Diesel Service Inc. in Jacksonville, Fla., will present a technical seminar entitled Going the Distance with Common Rail during the Automotive Parts Remanufacturers Associations’ 2013 International BIG R Show in Las Vegas on Nov. 2-4, 2013.
This optional seminar will take place on Monday, Nov. 4th from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
This technical seminar which will cover:
• Brief evolution of fuel injection including EUI, HEUI & CRI;
• Principle of general components including actuator, control valve and nozzle types;
• Understanding multiple injections limitations, cycle to cycle deviations & hydraulic phenomenon;
• Comparisons of OEM and Aftermarket test equipment methods, solutions and deficiencies;
• Accuracies, resolution and functionality of using Fiber optics for measurement;
• EPA and OEM’s position toward “Right to Repair Coalition” and the “Clean Air Act”;
• Methods for obtaining Internal Calibrations Parameters (ICP) and resolution required to use them, and a
• Brief overview of “before,” “during” and “after” combustion treatment strategies
Cueto is a writer, editorial contributor, and presenter who addresses issues affecting the diesel injector marketplace, the future of remanufacturing, and green technology.
For more details and to register for this optional clinic please visit the 2013 International BIG R Show website at www.BIGRShow.com.