Article

7 Factors to Consider When Installing an Inverter

From what size to get to company policies, what fleets need to know when choosing and installing a power inverter.

September 2013, TruckingInfo.com - WebXclusive

by Truckinginfo Staff

Comments

1. 1. Eric C [ September 05, 2013 @ 02:36PM ]

Try AIMS Power inverters ... http://www.aimscorp.net

2. 2. deco [ September 09, 2013 @ 01:33AM ]

Inverters on the market, there are two types, a sine wave and modified sine wave.

"Two work well in a truck environment, but for those with sensitive electronic equipment (eg CPAP machine) or product, drill or insert your own toothbrush charger - sine wave is the preferred

3. 3. Julian Knapp [ May 31, 2015 @ 11:35AM ]

Hi There I am looking to buy 10 sine wave inverter for for my cherry pickers to run power tools ,and I need some prices and also some information my mane question being the vehicles are all 24 volts and I need an invertor to be compatible and also can the invertors run of the same batteries of the lorry's or do they have to have a separate bank. if they can run of lorry batteries can you use the invertor when engines are running on vehicles to keep batteries toped up !

I think I will need at least a 3000w

Best regards
    Julian Knapp. tel-07922458064

4. 4. Pius Ayodele Ajulo [ July 04, 2015 @ 05:50AM ]

Hi, I am a Nigerian and am interested in your product as I wish to start a business in inverter sales, service and maintenance. Can you advise me on the way forward. I intend to start the business in Lagos where I reside.
    Many thanks
    Ajulo

5. 5. Khalil Salih [ July 11, 2015 @ 06:38AM ]

Hi , I am from Lebanon and I am interesting in your product as I like to tarte my new bussnise to sale inverter and service . Could you please advice me how to starte , and how much money I need to starte that new bussnise . I am at the moment resident at the UK and I am an electrician but I like to starte trade .
    Many thanks
    Khalil

6. 6. abirami [ July 03, 2016 @ 11:59PM ]

An inverter is an electrical device that converts direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC), and this alternated
    power can be maintained in any frequency or voltage with the use of appropriate transformers, circuits and switches.
    so many advantages of inverters in our day to day life.By <a href="https://www.demoport.in/home-products-services/ups-inverters-battery">Best Inverter battery in chennai</a>

7. 7. HImani [ December 23, 2016 @ 09:17PM ]

I am so happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that's at the other blogs.
    Appreciate your sharing this besr article.

8. 8. Ramya [ February 10, 2017 @ 01:14AM ]

Nice article! very useful, thanks for sharing. Also visit https://www.srinivasapowersolutions.in

9. 9. Musa Abdulmajeed [ June 30, 2017 @ 04:42PM ]

I am very much excited seeing such a precise explanation about inverter.I will like to per take in your training about inverter.I just graduated and I reed power engineering.